Effective skin care treatment in Farnham
What is Diamond Microdermabrasion?
Diamond Microdermabrasion is a simple, pain free skin care treatment available for both men and women designed to improve the overall look and feel of the skin creating a firmer and more even complexion.
Benefits of Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Stimulates collagen production
- Lightens pigmentation and age spots
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective anti-ageing procedure
- Effective on acne scarring
- Corrects stretch marks
- Helps to balance sebum
- Smoothes uneven skin
- Clears the skin pores
How does it work?
- Diamond Microdermabrasion uses a special machine with a wand attached.
- The tip of the wand is covered with tiny diamonds.
- As the wand moves over the area being treated, dead skin cells are exfoliated and vaccuumed off, encouraging skin regeneration by stimulating new skin growth.
- The different levels of suction means the treatment can increase blood flow to the skin which helps produce collagen.
Visit Mon Visage in Farnham and speak to a therapist to find out more about how Diamond Microdermabrasion can help improve and rejuvenate your skin.
What skin type is the treatment suitable for
The great thing about Diamond Microdermabrasion is it is suitable for all skin types and colours.
Which parts of the body can be treated?
The treatment is typically suitable for the face, neck, back, chest, backs of hands and tops of feet.
How many treatments are necessary?
The number of treatments can vary depending on your skin type, skin colour and skin condition although a course of 6 treatments is often the most beneficial.
For more information regarding the best treatment for your skin type, visit Mon Visage in Farnham and speak to Yulia.
To view the current prices for Diamond Microdermabrasion as well as all our other treatments, please visit our beauty treatments page, alternatively you can download a copy of our beauty treatments brochure.
- It is normal to see a little redness and experience sensitivity for the rest of the day after the treatment.
- Skin may feel itchy and slightly dry for the rest of the day.
- It is highly important to avoid sun exposure for 48 hours following the treatment.
- A total sunblock must be applied if the skin is exposed to the sun.
- Avoid wearing make-up for 8 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid swimming, sunbeds, fake sun products and saunas for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Liberally apply moisturiser with SPF in the morning and at night.